Our RTO is a social enterprise within our not for profit, charitable, community organisation. 3Bridges has over 40years delivering an extensive range of community services, including aged care, children services, social support, domestic assistance, community hubs, home maintenance and other community based activities and programs. So when we deliver training about the community sector we know what we are talking about.
- Face-to-face and mixed-mode options to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Accessible venues that are close to transport or have free, easy parking nearby.
- Friendly advisors to help you choose the program that is right for you.
- Pay by instalments
- Practical on-the-job work experience
- Opportunities to meet local employees looking for local workers.
Why Learn and Grow With 3Bridges?
- Affordable, flexible learning options.
- Trainers trusted for their knowledge and industry experience.
- Opportunities to access practical placements.
- Information tailored to your needs.
- Quality resources and training materials.
- Centrelink approved training provider (2R153)
- Smart and Skilled provider
- Access funded training